FREE Real Deal on Steel 7-Part Online Webinar Series Being Held in May – August — Register Today!
A FREE webinar series for PDH/LU credits is being offered every other Thursday from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EDT from May 14 to August 6 , 2020 during our Real Deal on Steel Webinar Series.
The NCSPA and the American Galvanizers Association are teaming up to bring you information about corrugated steel pipe & plate products from the comfort of your computer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Each webinar is conducted by an industry expert who will be available after the presentation to answer your questions.
Descriptions and schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, May 14, 2pm ET – Service Life
- Join us as we look at the service life of corrugated steel pipe & plate products. During this webinar we will be exploring how different soil conditions and coatings can affect the life of your CSP products.
- Thursday, May 28, 2pm ET – Structural Design
- In this webinar we will be discussing the basics of structural design when it comes to corrugated steel pipe & plate products.
- Thursday, June 11, 2pm ET – Installation
- Join us as we take an in depth look at the proper installation of corrugated steel pipe & plate products. We will cover such topics as proper backfill & compaction, unloading and installation techniques.
- Thursday, June 25, 2pm ET – Detention/Water Quality
- In this segment we will cover how corrugated steel pipe products can help with all your water retention/detention & water quality needs.
- Thursday, July 9, 2pm ET – Sustainability
- Take a look at the Green side of corrugated steel pipe & plate products with us. We will take an in depth dive into the sustainability cycle of steel and how the environmental impacts of production are much less than the competition.
- Thursday, July 23, 2pm ET – Quality
- Join us as we talk about the strict quality control measures and traceability protocols that are in place for corrugated steel pipe & plate products. See how the NCSPA Quality Assurance program ensures your CSP products are of the highest quality.
- Thursday, August 6, 2pm ET – Rehabilitation
- In this webinar we will explore how corrugated steel pipe & plate products allow you to rehabilitate failing culverts & bridges without any demolition to the current structures thus saving you time and money.
Register for these informative webinars today and earn FREE PDH/LU credits by clicking the button below
To view past recordings and slide decks please click here or the button below.