Standard corrugated steel pipe is available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, gauges and corrugation profiles to help designers meet both hydraulic and structural conditions for each site.
Available profiles include:
- 2 2/3 x 1/2 inch,
- 3 x 1 inch, and
- 5 x 1 inch
Diameters range from 6 inches to 150 inches.
Additionally, corrugated steel pipe is available in a range of coatings, including galvanized (zinc coated), Aluminized Type 2, and polymeric film among others. Depending on the respective coating selected for the applicable environmental conditions, a service of 100+ years can be achieved.
Common uses for standard corrugated steel pipe include:
- Storm sewers
- Stream enclosures
- Detention and Retention systems
- Power plant cooling lines
- Conveyor tunnels
- Utility conduits
- Foundation structures
The benefits of standard corrugated steel pipe include:
- Reliable service life with various thicknesses and coatings available
- Structurally strong to withstand high live loads and deep burial soil loads
- Traceability from verifiable data regarding product quality
- Sustainable product by using the world’s most recycled material
- Light weight construction eases handling and installation
- Economical solution for initial and life cycle cost
- Design flexibility with various sizes, long lengths and fabricated fittings